Disipador CPU por aire, formato bajo perfil, incluye ventilador 120mm PWM, compatibilidad multisocket AM3+/FM2+/LGA775/115X/2011
Fabricante: be quiet!
Garantía: 3 años
Compact Cooling, Significant Quiet
Fitting everything you want into a HTPC or small form factor PC can be tough, but quietly cooling those cramped components is a far tougher proposition. The ultra-compact Shadow Rock LP premium CPU cooler efficiently and economically solves this special problem.
If you are seeking the best possible mix of premium cooling performance for restricted space situations, remarkably quiet operations, eye-catching design, and a highly attractive price in the compact CPU cooler segment, seek no further. Shadow Rock LP is the new cooler for you.
High Cooling Efficiency
- High compact cooling capacity of 130W TDP
- Four high-performance 6mm heat pipes carry heat to the optimal locations on the cooling fins
- A silence-optimized Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM fan supports the best balance of cooling performance and quiet operation
- Nine silence-optimized fan blades with high airflow capabilities reduce noise-generating turbulences
- Durable rifle-bearing technology contributes to a long lifespan of up to 80,000 hours
- Even at 100% full fan speed, overall noise is a scant 25.5dB(A)
Highly Compatible, Highly Convenient and Compact Design
- Low-profile design saves space and allows easy access to components even within the tight confines of compact PC enclosures
- Design supports mounting from atop the mainboard, greatly increasing convenience
- Compatibility with all current Intel® and AMD™ sockets
Product Conception, Design and Quality Control in Germany
- Attractive design thanks to aluminum top cover and heat pipe caps
- 3-years manufacturer’s warranty
- Quick support is available via our international hotline, Mondays to Fridays from 9:00am to 5:30pm (CET): +49 (0) 40-736 76 86 - 98