Gaming > Cascos Gaming >
Cascos Auriculares Gaming, Negro-Blanco, USB PC virtual 7.1 surround, Transductores 50mm
Garantía: 2 años
The CORSAIR HS60 SURROUND Gaming Headset provides exceptional comfort, superior sound quality, and features rugged metal structural components to ensure long term durability.
CRAFTED FOR COMFORT, BUILT FOR BATTLE.
The CORSAIR HS60 SURROUND Gaming Headset provides the comfort, sound quality and durability needed for hours of gameplay.
ULTIMATE COMFORT AND QUALITY
Plush memory foam and adjustable earcups provide exceptional comfort. Legendary CORSAIR build quality featuring rugged metal structural components ensure long term durability.
Play with the confidence that your microphone and audio drivers have been tested and evaluated for crystal clear communication and outstanding sound.
Specially tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers bring superior sound quality with wide range and accuracy. An optimized unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality and is easily detached for use on the go.
EPIC SURROUND SOUND
HS60’s USB adapter unlocks virtual 7.1 surround sound on PC, delivering immersive multi-channel positional audio that puts you in the middle of the action.
Use on PC, Xbox One*, PS4, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices.
*May require Microsoft adapter sold separately.
*7.1 surround sound only available on PC.
Easy access on-ear volume and mute controls for adjustments on the fly.
CONTENIDO Y ESPECIFICACIONES
- HS60 Surround Gaming Headset
- USB 7.1 surround sound adapter
- Warranty Card
- PC, Xbox One*, PS4, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices. *May require Microsoft adapter (Microsoft part #6JV-00001) sold separately.
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Headphone Battery Life: N/A
- Headphone Sensitivity: 111dB (+/-3dB)
- Headphone Wireless Range: N/A
- Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Headphone Type: Wired
- Headphone Connector: 3.5mm analog
- Headphone Drivers: 50mm
- Microphone Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Microphone Type: Unidirectional noise cancelling
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100Hz to 10kHz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -40dB (+/-3dB)