PNY NVIDIA Quadro P620 Bulk
Tarjeta gráfica profesional, Bulk, NVIDIA Quadro P620 2GB GDDR5, salidas 4xMini-DPort 1.2, adaptador a DPort
Garantía: 3 años
Pulsa para detalles en web del fabricante
Info resumida de la marca para PNY NVIDIA Quadro P620 Bulk:
NVIDIA Quadro P620—Realizing Demanding Visual Computing Workflow Performance.
The NVIDIA Quadro P620 combines a 512 CUDA core Pascal GPU, large on-board memory and advanced display technologies to deliver amazing performance for a range of professional workflows. 2GB of ultra-fast GPU memory enables the creation of complex 2D and 3D models and a flexible single-slot, low-profile form factor makes it compatible with even the most space and power-constrained chassis. Support for four 4K displays (4096 x 2160 at 60Hz) with HDR color gives you an expansive visual workspace to view your creations in stunning detail.
Professionals are increasingly looking to lower the total cost of their computing solutions. Today’s modern multi-application workflows require users to evaluate the impact of workstation functionality and performance against cost to ensure that any savings achieved by lower cost computing solutions will not result in schedule impacts and business loss.
Specifications and Solutions
|Peak Single Precision FP32 Performance||1.386 TFLOPS|
|GPU Memory||2 GB GDDR5|
|Memory Bandwidth||80 GB/s|
|System Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Maximum Power Consumption||
Quadro Power Guidelines
|Energy Star Enabling||Yes|
|Thermal Solution||Ultra-quiet active fansink|
|Form Factor||2.713” H x 5.70” L, Single Slot|
|Display Connectors||mDP 1.4 (4)|
|DisplayPort with Audio||Yes|
|DVI-D Single-Link Connector||Via optional adapters|
|HDMI Support||Via optional adapters|
|VGA Support||Via optional adapters|
|Number of Displays Supported||4|
|Maximum DP 1.4 Resolution||HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz (30-bit color)|
|5K Display Support||HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz (30-bit color)|
|4K Display Support||HDR 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz or 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz|
|Maximum DVI-D DL Resolution||2560 x 1600 at 60Hz via 3rd party adapter|
|Maximum DVI-D SL Resolution||
1920 x 1200 at 60Hz via optional adapter
Quadro and NVS Display Resolution Support
|Graphics APIs||Shader Model 5.1, OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12.0, Vulkan 1.0|
|Compute APIs||CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL|
|NVIDIA MOSAIC||Yes (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Linux)|
- NVIDIA Quadro P620 professional graphics board with attached low-profile (SFF) bracket
- Unattached full-height (ATX) bracket
- Four mDP to DP adapters
- Software installation disc for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 (64- and 32-bit)
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- MDP-HMDI-FOUR-PCK Connect the Quadro P620 to HDMI displays at resolutions up to 4K with PNY Part Number MDP-HDMI-FOUR-PCK. The four included latching mini-DisplayPort to HDMI adapters are recommended by NVIDIA, provide outstanding image quality, and are built to professional standards.
- MDP-HDMI-SINGLE-PCK Connect the Quadro P620 to an HDMI display at resolutions up to 4K with PNY Part Number MDP-HDMI-SINGLE-PCK. The included latching mini-DisplayPort to HDMI adapter is recommended by NVIDIA, provides outstanding image quality, and is built to professional standards.
- MDP-DVI-FOUR-PCK Connect the Quadro P620 to DVI-D SL displays at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 with PNY Part Number MDP-DVI-FOUR-PCK. The four included latching mini-DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapters are recommended by NVIDIA, provide outstanding image quality, and are built to professional standards.
- MDP-DVI-SINGLE-PCK Connect the Quadro P620 to a DVI-D SL display at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 with PNY Part Number MDP-DVI-Single-PCK. The included latching mini-DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter is recommended by NVIDIA, provides outstanding image quality, and is built to professional standards.
Warranty & Support
PNY provides unsurpassed service and commitment to its professional graphics customers offering: 3-year warranty, free pre- and post-sales support, dedicated Quadro Field Application engineers and direct tech support hot lines. In addition, PNY delivers a complete solution including the appropriate adapters, cables, brackets, software installation disc and documentation to ensure a quick and successful install.