Tarjeta gráfica profesional, NVIDIA Quadro P4000 8GB GDDR5, salidas 4xDisplayPort 1.2
Garantía: 3 años
Unmatched Power. Unmatched Creative Freedom.
NVIDIA Quadro P4000—The World’s Most Powerful Single Slot Professional Graphics Card.
The new NVIDIA VR Ready Quadro P4000 combines a 1792 CUDA Core Pascal GPU, large 8GB GDDR5 memory and advanced display technologies to deliver the performance and features that are required by demanding professional applications. The ability to create an expansive visual workspace of up to four 5K displays (5120 x 2880 at 60Hz) with HDR color support lets you view your creations in stunning detail. The P4000 is specially designed with the performance necessary to drive immersive VR environments. Additionally, you can create massive digital signage solutions by connecting multiple P4000s via Quadro Sync II.
Designs become more complex over time. Visual effects grow in size, complexity, and scope. Scientific visualization and compute problems continue to push the boundaries of workstation capabilities. VR is changing all facets of entertainment, design, engineering, architecture, and medicine. As professional workflows grow in size and complexity, the demand for visual compute power grows with it.
The new Quadro P4000 combines the latest GPU architecture and display technologies to deliver the best performance and features available in a single slot professional graphics card solution. The P4000 enables users to create large, complex designs, render detailed photo realistic imagery, and create detailed, lifelike VR experiences.
- Designers and engineers can create models with larger assemblies and larger numbers of components, render with higher image quality, or resolution.
- Quadro P4000 supports multiple displays at up to 5K or even 8K resolution.
- Use real-world physics, lighting, and materials during interactive design and visualize with photo-realistic image quality.
- Integrate simulation during design with finer time-steps, more depth of field, larger assemblies, and more detail in components.
- NVIDIA Iray plug-ins enable designers to visualize designs with photorealistic image quality using physically based lights and materials as an integrated part of their workflow.
- Combine multiple P4000 cards to provide incredible rendering power for larger, more demanding rendering workloads.
- Pascal’s simultaneous multi-projection feature brings VR-based virtual prototyping to the next level. Larger, more complex designs can be experienced at scale, complete with virtual audio and touch integration.
Media & Entertainment Features and Benefits
- Editors can work in real time with HDR content and up to 8K resolution on more complex projects with more layers and effects.
- Animators can create complex simulations and interactive visual effects. This includes building larger scenes with greater numbers of 3D elements—all fitting in graphics memory.
- 3D texture painting artists can enjoy more creative flexibility in their workflow by keeping a large number of textures and assets in graphics memory.
- Visual effects artists can create the more complex special effects, maintaining a large number of assets in graphics memory and streamlining the effects workflow.
- GPU-powered rendering lets artists visualize creations with photorealistic image quality using application-based, GPU-accelerated rendering or with NVIDIA Iray plug-ins using physically based lights and materials.
- Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
- Quadro P4000 brings new levels of VR content-creation power in a single-slot form factor, for more complex, detailed, and lifelike VR experiences.
- Architects can create complex models—including designing, conducting analysis, and making detailed walkthroughs of structures with greater levels of realism.
- Plant designers can create complex plant designs and conduct verifications and walkthroughs.
- Urban designers can create large models with more detail and complexity.
- Powered by the P4000, VR-enabled walkthroughs allow customers to experience buildings at scale, providing instant feedback on designs, colors, textures, and features, and reducing costly rework once construction has begun.
Immersive Visualization Features and Benefits
- Drive more complex, lifelike HMD-based VR experiences by taking advantage of the P4000’s VR-specific GPU hardware.
- Synchronize the output of multiple P4000s with Quadro Sync II to create massive multi-display solutions.
- NVIDIA MOSAIC technology, combined with the P4000, enables seamless multi-projector implementations.
Visual Simulation Features and Benefits
- The P4000 features 8 GB of GDDR5 memory to enable realistic simulations covering large geographic areas with greater detail.
- Connect multiple displays or projectors to create 360° field of view.
- Quadro Sync II can connect multiple P4000 cards and workstations for massive multi-display and multi-projector simulation environments.
|Peak Single Precision FP32 Performance||5.3 TFLOPS|
|Multi-GPU Scalability||NVIDIA SLI HB|
|GPU Memory||8 GB GDDR5|
|Memory Bandwidth||243 GB/s|
|System Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Maximum Power Consumption||105 W|
|Energy Star Enabling||Yes|
|Thermal Solution||Ultra-quiet active fansink|
|Form Factor||4.40” H x 9.50” L, Single Slot|
|Display Connectors||DP 1.4 (4) + Stereo|
|DisplayPort with Audio||Yes|
|DVI-D Single-Link Connector||Via included adapter|
|HDMI Support||Via optional adapters|
|VGA Support||Via optional adapters|
|Number of Displays Supported||4|
|Maximum DP 1.4 Resolution||HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz (30-bit color)|
|5K Display Support||HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz (30-bit color)|
|4K Display Support||HDR 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz or 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz|
|Maximum DVI-D DL Resolution||2560 x 1600 at 60Hz via 3rd party adapter|
|Maximum DVI-D SL Resolution||1920 x 1200 at 60Hz via included adapter|
|Professional 3D Support||Yes, via included stereo connector bracket|
|Quadro Sync II Compatible||Yes (Frame Lock and Genlock)|
|NVIDIA GPU Direct Compatible||Yes|
|Graphics APIs||Shader Model 5.1, OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12.0, Vulkan 1.0|
|Compute APIs||CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL|
|NVIDIA MOSAIC||Yes (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Linux)|
- NVIDIA Quadro P4000 professional graphics board
- Stereo connector bracket
- DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter
- Auxiliary power cable
- Software installation disc for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 (64- and 32-bit)
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- NVIDIA SLI HB Technology Kit Leverage multiple GPUs to dynamically scale graphics performance, enhance image quality, expand display real estate, and assemble a fully virtualized system. 5K resolution in SLI mode supported. Order PNY PN HBSLIBRIDGE-2W2S-KIT.
- Connect the Quadro P4000 to HDMI displays at resolutions up to 4K with PNY PN DP-HDMI-FOUR-PCK. The four included DisplayPort to HDMI adapters are recommended by NVIDIA, provide outstanding image quality, and are built to professional standards.
Warranty & Support
PNY provides unsurpassed service and commitment to its professional graphics customers offering: 3-year warranty, free pre- and post-sales support, dedicated Quadro Field Application engineers and direct tech support hot lines. In addition, PNY delivers a complete solution including the appropriate adapters, cables, brackets, software installation disc and documentation to ensure a quick and successful install.
- 3-year warranty
- Free dedicated phone and email technical support (1-800-230-0130)
- Dedicated Quadro Field Application Engineers