VGA AMD Radeon RX 5700 TUF X3 OC, 1750Mhz, 8GB GDDR6, PCIe 3.0, DX12, Disipador TUF X3, HDMI/3xDisplayPort, 269x125x54mm, 2Slot
Garantía: 3 años
The ASUS TUF Gaming X3 Radeon™ RX 5700 OC edition 8GB GDDR6 is built for durability and performance at 1440p.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- DirectCU III brings copper heatpipes into direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF alliance products work together flawlessly.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- AMD Radeon FreeSync™ offers stutter-free and tear-free gaming with FreeSync monitors
The TUF Gaming X3 Radeon™ RX 5700 equips 3 powerful fans to up the ante for cooling, without sacrificing the durability that makes it TUF. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and uses sleeve fan bearings with space-grade lubricant sealed to IP5X standards. And, it's all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF products. If you're looking for the super-cooled tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF Gaming X3 RX 5700.
AMD Radeon RX 5700
PCI Express 4.0
Engine Clock – OC Mode
P Mode : 1610 MHz (Base clock), Up to 1725 MHz (Game clock), ~ 1750 MHz (Boost clock)
Engine Clock – Gaming Mode
P Mode : 1565 MHz (Base clock), Up to 1720 MHz (Game clock), ~ 1750 MHz (Boost clock)
Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 3 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
1 x 6-pin, 1 x 8-pin
1 x Quick Guide
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
10.6 " x 5 " x 2.1 " Inch
26.9 x 12.5 x 5.4 Centimeter
* Game Frequency is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP(Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* Crossfire supports DX12 and Vulkan only.