Ventilador 140x140mm, Alto Caudal, regulacion auto PWM, Max-1600rpm-28.1dB, 77.57CFM, incluye anti-vibracion
Fabricante: be quiet!
Garantía: 3 años
No Compromise Silence and Performance
be quiet! SilentWings® fans stand for state-of-the-art technology, virtually inaudible operation and superior cooling. The third generation of this award-winning fan series offers unrivaled and uncompromising performance with a broad range of meticulous optimizations. They feature a smooth-running 6-pole motor, an advanced fluid-dynamic bearing, a unique airflow-optimized fan blade design and a fan frame with funnel-shaped air inlets.
The SilentWings® 3 140mm PWM high-speed model combines all of the above best-in-class features. The extremely high air pressure produced makes the fan especially suitable for use in powerful water cooling and air cooling set ups.
Virtually Inaudible, High-End Operation
- Great performance-to-noise ratio with 28.1dB(A) at 1,600rpm
- 6-pole fan motor with three phases giving very low power consumption and less vibration
- Advanced fluid-dynamic bearing (FDB) enables a super long fan life of up to 300,000 hours
- Seven fan blades with optimized surface structures ensure excellent airflow
- The rubberized fan frame is equipped with funnel-shaped air inlets producing extremely high air pressure
- Removable anti-vibration mountings minimize the transmission of vibrations to the PC case and its components
- Advanced high quality IC motor controller reduces electrical noise
Advanced PWM function
- Pulse width modulation (PWM) allows compatible 4-pin controllers (including those built into many motherboards) to intelligently vary the speed of the fan
- With PWM your system can ramp up the cooling when it’s needed, or operate in maximum quiet mode when it’s not
Product Conception, Design and Quality Control in Germany
- Especially recommended for use in powerful water cooling and air cooling set ups
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
Quick support is available via our international hotline, Mondays to Fridays from 9:00am to 5:30pm CET:
+49 (0) 40-736 76 86 – 98