Placa base ATX, socket LGA2011-3, chipset Intel X99, 8xQuad-DDR4 128GB, 10xSATA3+1xM.2+1xSATAe, 6xUSB3+2xUSB3.1, SLI
Garantía: 2 años
- Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 processors Extreme Edition in LGA 2011-3 socket
- Supports Quad Channel DDR4-3333(OC) Memory
- Supports DDR4 UDIMM ECC / RDIMM Memory Modules
- USB 3.1: Delivering speeds up to 10Gb/s, USB 3.1 offers performance twice as fast as a regular USB 3.0 connection.
- Turbo M.2: delivering next generation M.2 Gen3 x4 performance with transfer speeds up to 32 Gb/s
- SATA Express + USB 3.1 + SATA 6Gb/s
- Multi-GPU: NVIDIA Quad SLI & AMD Quad CrossFire Support
- OC Engine: For More Flexible BCLK Adjustments
- Intel® Gigabit LAN: Always connected with Intel® Gigabit LAN networking
- Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency
- Military Class 4: Top Quality & Stability
- Click BIOS 4: Easily Fine-tune Your System
- Command Center: Control & Customize Your PC Settings
MSI USB 3.1 2X FASTER
USB 3.1 allows for speeds up to 10 Gbps, doubling the speed compared to USB 3.0 and 20x faster than legacy USB 2.0. USB 3.1 is even faster than SATAIII! Transferring your favorite games, music and movies over USB has never been faster.
- 2X faster than USB 3.0
- 20x faster than USB 2.0
- Up to 10Gbps data transfer bandwidth
- Boost transfer rate between your PC and external storage devices
PUSH YOUR SSD
EVEN HARDER WITH TURBO M.2
Delivering speeds up to 32Gb/s using Gen3 x4, Turbo M.2 is more than 5 times faster than a regular SATA III connection! Enjoy a blazing fast system boot up and insanely fast loading of applications and games with MSI motherboards.
Next generation M.2
Turbo M.2 is the successor to M.2 10 Gb/s, offering 3 times more performance up to 32 Gb/s using Gen3 x4. M.2 is packed in a small form factor and is compatible with 3 different sizes to fit most storage solutions. All latest generation Intel® based MSI motherboards feature Turbo M.2 storage.
with SATA Express
SATA Express introduces a new solution in high speed storage through PCI-Express, providing more bandwidth for the latest generation SSDs up to 10 Gb/s
multiple graphics cards
With a large number of PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slots for every MSI motherboard, you get to choose optimal placement for your graphics cards for better fitting and airflow up to Quad SLI/CF. That way, you can enjoy the best graphics at the highest framerate jumping off from your screen when running a NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFire™ setup.