VGA Radeon RX580 ARMOR OC, 1366Mhz, 8GB GDDR5, PCIe 3.0, DX12, disipador ARMOR, salidas DVI/2xHDMI/2xDPort, 269x125x38mm, 2 Slot
Garantía: 2 años
Boost Clock / Memory Frequency
1366 MHz / 8000 MHz
- 8GB GDDR5
Armor 2X Thermal Design
- Dispersion fan blade: Steep curved blade accelerating the airflow.
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
- Zero Frozr: Stopping the fan in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment.
- Advanced Airflow Control technology: Improves cooling efficiency by using advanced aerodynamics to focus airflow.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Wireless control through Android/iOS devices.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- Kombustor: DirectX12 benchmark.
- Supports multi-GPU setups.
Military Class 4 Components
- Certified to MIL-STD-810G standards for top stability and quality.
- Built with Hi-c CAP, Solid CAP, and New SFC components.
Classy Black & White design
Game in style & dare to be different with MSI’s unique ARMOR graphics cards. Inspired by advanced armor shielding with a classy black & white finish. ARMOR graphics cards are perfect for gamers and case modders who are looking for something different. This is where gaming meets class.
ARMOR 2X thermal design is equipped with two of the award winning MSI TORX fans. Thanks to the patented blade design, MSI TORX fans provide strong cooling performance while remaining incredibly silent.
ZERO FROZR - Stay undetected
First introduced in 2008 by MSI, ZeroFrozr technology has made its mark and is now the industry standard among graphics cards. It eliminates fan noise by stopping the fans in low-load situations. This means you can focus on gaming without the noise of spinning fans.
Heatsink & Airflow control
Under the classy shroud and powerful dual fans is a huge heatsink with countless aluminum fins that help dissipate the heat from the GPU. The copper heatpipes are infused in the baseplate to ensure efficient cooling. The aluminum fins are rigged with Airflow Control technology to maximize airflow towards the heatpipes.