VGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI Expedition, 1392Mhz, 4GB GDDR5, PCIe 3.0, DX12, disipador DualFan, DVI/HDMI/DPort, 212x111x38mm, 2 Slot
Garantía: 3 años
ASUS Expedition GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti eSports gaming graphics card 4GB GDDR5
- Exclusive World of Warships invite code for free: Diana Cruiser and 15-day Premium Account (worth USD11).*game codes redemption starts from 7/31/2015 to 1/30/2017. Please stay tuned on http://www.asus.com/event for details.
- Dual-ball Bearing 0dB Fan runs smoother by reducing friction, further improving 2X longer card lifespan and cooling efficiency. Play in silence with 0dB fans.
- Easy plug and play gaming with no extra power supply needed.
- Industry only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and the best reliability.
- GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
Build for Non-Stop Action
ASUS Expedition graphics cards are made for non-stop action, engineered with non-stop durability for 2X longer lifespan and premium reliability. We even test the cards to the limits, with 144 hour of diskless-system tests and extensive checks for compatibility with top games. While GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster to provide non-stop gaming experience and real-time streaming.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI
PCI Express 3.0
GPU Boost Clock : 1392 MHz
GPU Base Clock : 1290 MHz
Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0)
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
8.3 " x 4.4 " x 1.5 " Inch
21.2 x 11.1 x3.8 Centimeter
． To have the best cooling performance, ASUS EX-GTX1050TI-4G extends the fansink to 2 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!
． Note that the actual boost clock will vary depending on actual system conditions. For more information, please visit http://www.geforce.com/