Gigabyte Aorus NVMe Gen4 SSD 1TB
Disco Solido SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe, 1TB, controladora Phison PS5016-E16, memoria flash TLC 3D NAND. Canon LPI: 6,59 €.
175.00 € (144.63+IVA)
Garantía: 5 años
Pulsa para detalles en web del fabricante
AORUS NVMe Gen4 SSD 1TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 1000GB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 5000 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 4400 MB/s**
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- Fully Body Copper Heat Spreader
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
World First PCIe 4.0x4 Controller
The World First PCIe 4.0x4 Controller, Phison PS5016-E16 controller, made by 28nm manufacturing technology. The advanced fabrication process ensures PS5016-E16 has enough compute power for ECC processing when adopting the latest 3D TLC NAND flash. PS5016-E16 also features eight NAND channels with 32 CE targets, DDR4 DRAM caching, and a PCIe 4.0x4 interface. As for features, the chip supports the NVMe 1.3 protocol, LDPC error correction, and Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies to improve reliability and durability of SSDs.
TOSHIBA BiCS4 96 Layers 3D TLC (800MT/s)
Toshiba BiCS4 NAND Flash optimizes circuitry and architecture by increasing to 96 layers for higher storage space per unit area. 800MT/s throughput on the AORUS NVMe Gen 4 SSD far exceeds that of PCIe 3.0x4 devices for superior storage performance.
Full Body Copper Thermal Solution for Outstanding PCIe 4.0 SSD Performance
The Full Body Copper Heatsink takes into account the heat transfer from key components on both the front and back of the device, the controller and NAND Flash. Full copper heatsinks have 69% higher heat transfer capacity compared to aluminum heatsinks giving AORUS NVMe Gen4 SSD the best heat dissipation for read/write performance.
InterfacePCI-Express 4.0x4, NVMe 1.3
Form FactorM.2 2280
WarrantyLimited 5-years or 1800TBW
NAND3D TLC Toshiba BiCS4
External DDR CacheDDR4 1GB
Sequential Read speedUp to 5000 MB/s
Sequential Write speedUp to 4400 MB/s
Random Read IOPSup to 750k
Random Write IOPSup to 700k
Dimension (W x H x L)80.5 x 11.4 x 23.5 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.77 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)Average: R : 6.6W; W : 6.4W
Power Consumption (Idle)18.8mw
Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
Note* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 1800TBW, whichever comes first.