Gigabyte Aorus NVMe Gen4 SSD 1TB
Disco Solido SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe, 1TB, controladora Phison PS5016-E16, memoria flash TLC 3D NAND. Canon LPI: 6,59 €.
Garantía: 5 años
Pulsa para detalles en web del fabricante
AORUS NVMe Gen4 SSD 1TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 1000GB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 5000 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 4400 MB/s**
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- Fully Body Copper Heat Spreader
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
World First PCIe 4.0x4 Controller
The World First PCIe 4.0x4 Controller, Phison PS5016-E16 controller, made by 28nm manufacturing technology. The advanced fabrication process ensures PS5016-E16 has enough compute power for ECC processing when adopting the latest 3D TLC NAND flash. PS5016-E16 also features eight NAND channels with 32 CE targets, DDR4 DRAM caching, and a PCIe 4.0x4 interface. As for features, the chip supports the NVMe 1.3 protocol, LDPC error correction, and Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies to improve reliability and durability of SSDs.
TOSHIBA BiCS4 96 Layers 3D TLC (800MT/s)
Full Body Copper Thermal Solution for Outstanding PCIe 4.0 SSD Performance
InterfacePCI-Express 4.0x4, NVMe 1.3
Form FactorM.2 2280
WarrantyLimited 5-years or 1800TBW
NAND3D TLC Toshiba BiCS4
External DDR CacheDDR4 1GB
Sequential Read speedUp to 5000 MB/s
Sequential Write speedUp to 4400 MB/s
Random Read IOPSup to 750k
Random Write IOPSup to 700k
Dimension (W x H x L)80.5 x 11.4 x 23.5 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.77 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)Average: R : 6.6W; W : 6.4W
Power Consumption (Idle)18.8mw
Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
Note* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 1800TBW, whichever comes first.